Frank Belgiovine, President
- Frank Belgiovine has over thirty-five years of experience in General Contracting and Construction Management, including 15 years in field supervision and management. The last 30 years he worked as Construction Manager on commercial, office, retail, industrial, public buildings and mid-rise, hi-rise, multi-family construction. In addition to serving as President of Belmont Construction, Mr. Belgiovine serves as President of FAB Companies, a full service Construction Claims, Value Engineering and Real Estate consulting firm. Previously, Mr. Belgiovine was Vice President of Construction at Woodmont Properties responsible for starting, setting up and managing all new systems and controls for a new construction division. Earlier in his career, Mr. Belgiovine served as Senior Construction Manager for Paramount Homes in charge of construction management for the first 157 of 800+ residential units in the waterfront redevelopment of Asbury Park, NJ. In addition to serving various other senior construction management positions throughout his career, Mr. Belgiovine has completed in excess of $200 million in real estate development projects, including Municipal, County, State, and Federal facilities together with complete governmental compliance protocol throughout New Jersey, New York, Vermont, and Florida. Mr. Belgiovine is the immediate past President of Metro Builders and Contractors Association. He has served as Chairman of both the finance and public relations committees and is a member of the Board of Directors of the New Jersey Builders Association. He is a member of the NJ Builders Association, Metropolitan Builders Association and a licensed Realtor in the State of New Jersey. He is also state certified in property management and construction, and holds both the NAHB Certification for Green Professional and Graduate Builder. Mr. Belgiovine is also a Licensed General Contractor in both the states of Florida and New Jersey, and an EPA Certified Renovator.
- Belmont’s Project Manager, is a dedicated, high energy individual with knowledge in project cost control and management. His organizational and computer skills bring the organization’s project management and cost controls to a higher level, which helps us, provide excellent customer service. Joseph is also hands-on involved and in- charge of marketing all within a fast paced environment. He has completed multiple retail, public, commercial and multi-family projects during his career.
Paul Leone, Project Manager
- As Belmont’s general superintendent Paul is in charge of field personnel, has been actively involved in the construction industry for the past 50 years, including 30 years supervising major commercial and residential projects with Belmont’s family of companies. Paul has over 50 years of experience in managing projects, he bringa complete knowledge of all trades and their implementations which directly and positively impacts and benefits every project.
Frank Gaeta, Project Director
- Frank Gaeta is responsible for developing estimate quantity takeoffs of site improvements and Building construction for mixed use projects including new construction for Public buildings, apartments, hotels, parking garage, and interior renovations for commercial offices, retail, and public works. Develops budget and bid cost estimates. Frank has an extensive background in Construction Engineering and Project Management in Bridge Rehab and Roadwork and is also experienced in the Development, Supervision and Planning of Construction projects. He can execute, and finalize projects within budget and meets deadlines. Frank has a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Engineering Technology from Farleigh Dickinson University. During his career he worked with TPK Construction Corporation as General Manager of Bridge Rehab and Roadwork construction. He successfully estimated projects for the NJDOT, NYSDOT, PANYNJ, NYCDOT. He was responsible for overseeing projects, estimating and budgeting and obtaining approvals on contracts ranging from $2 million to $20 million. Frank also spent part of his career as a Senior Engineering Inspector and Supervisor for the City of Englewood, Engineering Division where he performed routine design, inspection and construction management of City projects. He also coordinated and supervised projects for improvements to roads, sewer and drainage systems.
- Belmont’s Field Project Manager, has completed hundreds of homes over his 35 years career during his employment at Pulte Homes & K. Hovnanian. There he gained extensive experience in construction of multi-family housing, and complete knowledge of all trades and their implementations, which directly benefit every project. He is a professional who care about each project as if it were his own. He has the know-how and experience to get the job done in the most timely manner possible. He simplifies the most intricate work with a plan of action that moves along swiftly to completion in order to keep the client’s best interest in the forefront.
Binosh Thannimoottil Gopi
- As Belmont’s estimator, Binosh is in charge of estimating al projects from quantity take-offs to a complete estimate. His experience extends from being a graduate of Civil Engineer from SCMS School of Engineering & Technology,Cochin, India with 11 years of field experience in Construction as a Senior Surveyor/ Estimator/ Project Engineer on large and innovative projects on an international scale for prominent developers in United Arab Emirates, Qatar and India.