Belmont’s principal(s) and highly experienced management team are directly involved in the daily operations and provide personal attention and expertise to each and every project enabling faster decisions resulting in better service and value being provided to our clients from preconstruction and construction straight through to project closeout.
Frank Belgiovine, Founder and President of Belmont, has significant construction, development and management experience in the public and private sectors. The company has built and managed over 2.5 million square feet of commercial and residential space. Involved in the construction industry for over 35 years as owner, manager and consultant on a wide array of public and private projects for real estate developers, commercial property owners, institutional operators, including architects, financial institutions, municipalities, counties, state and federal government agencies throughout the Tri-State area. Mr. Belgiovine’s responsibilities include the overall operation and administration of the firm; managing all corporate activities, with a concentration on project management. He also oversees project planning, as well as directing the marketing and public relations efforts of the firm.
- Board of Directors of the New Jersey Builders Association, State of New Jersey
- Life Director and Executive Committee of the Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association
- Certified Green Professional – National Association of Home Builders
- Certified Graduate Builder – National Association of Home Builders
- EPA Certified Renovator
- Member of New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- New Jersey Licensed Realtor
- Florida Licensed General Contractor
- NJ Building License 13VH00148100
- Registered New Jersey Public Works Contractor